Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thank heaven for little girls!

20 weeks 2 days





Josiah and I found out May 25th we will be parents to a little girl. We are very excited to finally be able to call our baby by her name and prepare for her. It was quite a surprise for us though. We were both convinced along with our family and friends that we would have a boy. But God knew what he was doing when he planned for us to have a girl.




Our family is super excited to have another "little princess" in the family. Her name will be Avalynn Adair Enyart. We picked the name Avalynn after my grandmother, Evelyn. I have always liked the name Ava and considering it is in the top 5 girl names I started to rethink the name. Adair is in honor of Josiah's lovely sister's, Danielle, middle name. Josiah and I have put a lot of thought in this name and I know that Avalynn will honored to be named after two special women in our lives.






3 comments:

  1. Too cute! Congrats!! I'm sure that little girl will jump right into your hearts - there is nothing like being a parent! :)
    Love the name too! We had talked about using Ava-Kate when we were thinking of names for Harper! I love the meaning behind her name - great legacy to leave her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her already. I can't wait for our little ones to meet! Will you be in TN in December with baby in tow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO precious!!! i cannot wait to meet her!! all this baby talks make me want another one... must run away from those thoughts! :) i love ya!

    ReplyDelete