Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ummm....food please!

I am pretty sure that I have eaten everything but the kitchen sink this past week. I am not sure if I am experiencing "cravings" per say, but I definitely left Walmart this weekend with a big jar of pickles, which I could have eaten while finishing the rest of my shopping. But I refrained until I was home putting the groceries away. And with today being Wednesday, I think that the jar is half full now...hehe!

I am not sure if I am trying to eat the same portions that I use to or what, but I am in a constant state of hunger it seems. I am eating three meals with two snacks during the day, which is how I usually eat. Maybe I need to increase my portion size.

I am trying to not obsess about my weight and size, considering that I am pregnant. But I am just not use to stuffing my face the way that I am lately. I have not gained any weight and my clothes still fit. I am only 8 weeks along, but it is hard to "feel" pregnant right now, so maybe that is why I am in a way trying not to over eat. The real reality has not set in.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're blogging! Keep it up, Mama. You're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, if that baby has lots of Josiah genes you can bet that it IS the baby who is always hungry!

    ReplyDelete