Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lemonade of Life

When life throws you lemons make lemonade, or so they say. I guess this is what I am learning lately. Seems that lately I have been thrown lots of lemons, limes and maybe some oranges. Through this I have been trying new techniques of producing the right flavor of lemonade.

I am definitely beginning to become overwhelmed with life and it doesn't help that my hormones are making me feel weird. And sometimes it doesn't help that I am miles away from my family and that friends are few and far between. But I am grateful that I do have Josiah's family here. They help me come back down to earth and refocus at times.

I am still finding my place in this world and I am realizing it may take a lot longer than most people. And I will make fabulous lemonade by the end of my journey.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, Bethany. Hormones are the WORST! I've been having lots of homesick dreams lately.

    ReplyDelete